Sunday, April 28, 2002

Round 2 of Suggestions

1) Note that I'm merely coding and passing along the majority of suggestions I receive (with a lighter editing touch for others' nominations than for self-nominations). If one seems atypical, it's because of someone's atypical tastes, and I wasn't editing heavily enough.

2) I'm not thrilled with "Blog Nation" for a title, either. So I'm certainly open to a different name. Suggestions?

3) Some authors have thanked me for the nominations, but, again, I'm just the messenger. Thank your readers.

And now, some nominations. Again, still not a complete list, I'm just trying to put them out there at least as fast as they're coming in.

Josh Trevino, and on September 13.

Andrew Sullivan (in the Sunday Times, though), and the "Moral Equivalence Again" entry.

Sgt. Stryker.

Cathy Seipp, who is an honorary blogger, I suppose.

Jane Galt.

Asparagirl.

An omnibus of Glenn Reynolds' works:
Tom Clancy was right, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, September 14, September 17, September 20, September 23, September 28, October 3, October 5, October 8, and October 17.

Matt Welch: September 17, September 20, September 25, September 29, September 30.

Ken Layne: October 11 and December 9.

Shiloh Bucher: November 18, November 20, December 5.

Pejman Yousefzadeh.

A bunch of people have nominated Oriana Fallaci's work, which has been admirable, but not actually from a weblog. Plus, her lawyers haven't been happy about having the translations blogged.